The Departed is a cool show. But I think it's too violent, people get shot in the head and blood splatter out the other side. Talk about graphic. Plus, there's a "fuck" every 2 mins, haha. Okay, so I guess there IS a reason why it's M18... :P
Called Valerie the other night and we talked for like 2 hours. I miss the girl so much! She said she might be going to Singapore Polytechnic next year and that means she'll be so close to me, whee!!!
Y'know when people tell you, "Live today like there's no tomorrow"? Well, obviously it hadn't occurred to them that if we followed their advice, we'd be dead broke, really tired, and really bored by the time tomorrow rolls around. Do you wanna know why? Cos we'd be either spending all our cash or giving it away, doing all the things that we never had a chance to do, and getting to do all that we haven't done before. Unless, of course, you're one of those people who don't care if they live or die, that's pretty much how you'll end up. So people, give advice that you actually would listen to yourself.
We've finished our art project woot! I poked my finger with the pair of scissors today while trying to separate some duct tape and now my nail is bloody detached from my finger! Literally bloody. :(
Oh gosh, I've got so much work to do, I'd better get to it.
10:21 PM